Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hmmm... yes.. its been quite a while, hasn't it? I do not know what brings me back here today. I just felt like reaching out again today. And well, someone posted a comment that they've been missing my posts, and who am I to disappoint fans :P

Anyway, over the past months, lot has changed. You could say I've started on the spiritual treadmill. Been reading a few books here and there, saw a movie and such, and yes, the effects have been good. I've gained a totally new perspective to life, and a lot of the confusion which pervaded most of my previous experiences is now gone. Life is finally the joyous and momentous occasion it is supposed to be, and heck I'm enjoying it! The previous sentence may sound ...lets say... very, very unlike me... I've usually been known to crib about everything, and my writings generally hold, or used to hold, a sarcastic frustration towards life. And I've especially been known to keep a very large distance from mushy and 'rosy' stuff as above, but as I said, things have changed, and I'm glad that they have.

Now, will this blog live? I can't answer definitely, but given my changed outlook, I think more frequent posts may be in the coming. Though I also think my writing style may change a bit now, once again owing to the changed outlook. My posts might contain spiritual stuff, or experiences with a more positive ring to them. I might loose out on some of the mild sarcastic humor that I commanded in the past (:P) but I think I have a lot to gain. I hope people who have been reading me keep doing so, and.... yeap thats about it :) thank you yall!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home