Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just some dark and depressing stuff I wrote in a dark and depressing mood...


I look at the world
through an unseen cage,
As I try to soothe
my silent rage.

Anger wells inside me
for the way God made me,
Hate is always in the way
of everything I say.

Fooled always
by fake delight,
I don't know if the moment
will ever be right.

Its always despair in the end,
dread at what ever I do,
My mind hollowed of all emotions
tries to find its way through.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
or is it simply death...
Is there an end to this misery
or is it misery up to my end?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man!!!t'was gr8.but y wer u so sad??

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude..tht is simply d best put up poem i've seen

11:40 PM  
Blogger dawg said...

thanks anonymous dude..

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kno why this guy is sad , dude get over it you are better than wat u think

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home