Sunday, September 03, 2006

another poem... i call it anger

Red rage surrounds me
As the anger blinds me
all reason is forgotten
and the only feeling left
is for the fallen expectation

A desire to hurt overwhelms me
If not you it might as well be me
For I wish to see remorse in your eyes
For hurting me
You'll have to pay the price

But as the red haze clears
As the consequence of thoughtless actions draws near
I'm sad that I did as I did
I wish to undo what I did
A calm thought would have prevented
all the pain being caused now
But you must understand,
Sometimes I have to let go,
But I don't know how...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashmita said...

WOW... excellent use of stringing together words creating the effect of such a feeling all of us feel VERY often..
good going dude...

9:16 PM  
Blogger zxcv said...

kyu be kya ho gaya hai tujhe? y such stuff?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
siddh here
have u written this due to some reason that i am aware of

10:52 AM  
Blogger anon said...

more than a YEAR since your last post!

Shait !

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well a nice poem perfect words have described what u r feeling :) but ur recent blogs are going to be positive right? just came across ur blog....

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home